Friday, July 5, 2013

Birthday Card for My Oldest Daughter

Hello everyone.  If anyone missed me, you have my sincere thanks!  It seems life has gotten in the way, and I have not had any motivation to take the time to post on my blog.  I have definitely still been crafting though.

This is a card I made several months ago for my daughter's birthday.  The picture is awful!  I could not get the colors right with my camera, and then when I tried to fix the colors using software, it just kept getting worse.  It was a pretty card though!  LOL.

Size:  5 1/2 x 5 1/2"
Card Stock:  Core'dinations
Floral background:  Cindy Loo Cricut cartridge cut at 5"
Flower:  Paisley Cricut cartridge cut at 1 1/4" to 3" (cut at 1/4" intervals)
Vine:  Sizzix die
Tag;  Spellbinders
Happy Birthday:  Elizabeth Crafts Die




2 comments:

Classic Creations by Shawn said...

Tammy, I think your card looks gorgeous. I would love to receive the details on how you made it. TFS!!!

Shawn
Classiccreationsbyshawn.blogspot.com
shawn.box@bridgeband.com

Arborgate Interiors LLC said...

Amazing beauty and craftsmanship...as always!