Thursday, February 7, 2013

Christmas Joy

Yes, I am a little late to post a Christmas card.  But hopefully someone will find some inspiration in this card I made for my in-laws.  Here are the details:

Size:  Approx. 5" x 7" Tri-Fold (I used two 12" x 5" pieces of card stock, which were offset and glued together to make this card, leaving a one inch section to overhang at the end. -- See first picture below.)
Card Stock:  Wausau Papers; Bazzill; American Crafts
Patterned paper:  DCWV (This is an old Christmas stack as I recall.)
Nativity:  Inspired Heart Cricut Cartridge cut at 4"
Scalloped Border with Holes:  EK Success border punch
Ribbon:  Unknown
Star:  Joys of the Seasons Cricut Cartridge cut at 2 1/4"
Joy:  Joys of the Seasons Cricut Cartridge cut at 2" layered on a paper doily
Gems:  Queen & Co.
There's nothing special about the inside -- I just used some punches to make a place to hold some money.







Thanks so very much for taking the time to comment.




No comments: